AlsaPlayer related projects
- Dancing QT is a combined music database and player application specially designed for dancing schools and equivalent applications. Key features are an easy-to-use interface, fast search capabilities, playlist management, exact pitching and crossfading.
- Hubert Chan wrote a LIRC interface plugin. A perfect example of a custom user interface!
- Peter Lemenkov wrote 3 input plugins: Monkey's Audio decoding plugin, WavPack decoding plugin, True Audio decoding plugin.
- Patrick Shirkey is using AlsaPlayer for live scratching. Here is a ("http://www.djcj.org/audio/Mongwan-121302-alsaplayer-mix.ogg") sample of his work. (Broken link)
- Anders Rune Jensen uses AlsaPlayer in his Mpeg Menu System (MMS). Needs a dxr3 (H+) card for TV output.
- The Nebulus visualisation plugin also has an AlsaPlayer version.
- ("http://tironif.org/perl/") libalsaplayer PERL bindings, by Nathan Gass. (Broken link)
- JACK input plugin. Feed output from any JACK application to AlsaPlayer (including AlsaPlayer itself)! Quick hack by me ;)
- Ilkka Karvinen has written an output plugin that passes MPEG encoded files directly through an S/PDIF interface. MPEGSPDIF Wiki and alsaplayer input plugin.
- Dominique Michel wrote Thin Audio, a FVWM-Crystal recipe with an improved speed control for Alsaplayer. This function is now included into FVWM_Crystal.
- A simple AlsaPlayer python binding by Leonardo
Working on something cool? Let me know!
You know a working url for one of the broken links: Let me know!
Last modified: 22 Jul 2015 2:57 AM by Dominique Michel
This website and all its content is Copyright (C) 2013 of their respective authors
This webstie and all its content comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details see GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; see GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3 for details.
[Go back to home]